I'm currently a 5th-year PhD candidate in ECE (Prof. Edwin Kan's group) at Cornell University. I'm seeking for a tenure-track assistant professor position in a research university.
Expertise and Interests
· Vital signs monitoring through RF signals.
· High resolution RFID localization and imaging systems.
· Electromagnetic simulation.
· Signal processing and algorithm development.
· Personal thermoregulation.
· Electro-optic sensing systems.
· Electromechanical system design.
Major Application Areas
· Cyber Physical System (CPS)
· Internet of Things (IoT)
· Smart Health and Smart House
· Applied Electromagnetics